Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 1


I suppose it would have been more logical to begin on the first day of the year or at least the first of a month. I'm only one day away from the first day of summer, so I guess I'll claim that. But really, it was just time to begin - time to take the act of creating seriously.

It's an interesting time as I will be in town for just a few more days before being gone for 10! But that just means I have to be MORE creative in how I post.

To combat my perfectionism, I will post my best tries, even if I am not happy with them. I don't expect to create a masterpiece every day (okay, maybe I do, but I'll get over it). And after today, I promise to keep the text brief.

Well, here goes (and I must admit it feels a little like a repetitive dream I have where I am in a car climbing an enormous hill, fear building as I get closer and sure enough, when I reach the crest and go over, I am airborne!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to seeing the things you create! You can do it! I fully expect some calligraphy out of food you've eaten when you're on your trip - take photos with your fancy new iPhone.

    ReplyDelete